Saturday, August 27, 2016
Artlando is coming to Lock Haven Park in Orlando on October 1, 2016. They are looking are looking for innovative, interesting, talented visual and performing artists to take part in this all day event.
SPACE COST $125
WHAT YOU GET:
• 10’x10’ space for you to set up your tent, table and art!
• All the art you sell is commission free! You keep 100% of your profits!
• Entry into our competition (if you create on-site).
WHAT’S THE COMPETITION?
ARTLando is an immersive experience for our attendees where they can see art being created.
• We want you creating your art LIVE! Bring your paint, canvas and anything else you need to create your art.
• All artists that paint/create during the event will be judged and booth fees will be used exclusively in production of the event and to award $3000 in cash prizes to artists who place in the competition.
Winners will be chosen from a combination of judges panel and popular votes!
SUBMISSIONS DUE BY: AUGUST 31ST
At the 2015 Artlando I had to stop and watch as German Lemus painted y brand new Scion live on the lawn. He was getting close to be done when I arrived, so I sketched frantically, afraid he might put the spray can down and walk away. The car's surfs was richly textured making a bold statement. I don't know who drives it around today.
I participated in the first Artlando, but it rained all day long. I am debating about giving it a try again this year.